10' x 20' Golf Netting Panel
- Recommended Hardware
- How to Install this Product
To block closely-impacted golf shots, whether it be for driving into or for protecting areas that are close to a tee, you'll need to use netting that has a mesh size of 3/4" or smaller. This 5/8" mesh netting panel is a good value "off-the-shelf" option for golf and many multipurpose applications.
Netting Dimensions: 10’ high X 20’ wide
Features: High-Tenacity 2.0mm X 5/8” (#21 HTPP≈109 lb./twine) Square Mesh Polypropylene Netting (UV stabilized), Raschel Knotless Mesh Construction, 5/32" Serged Rope Perimeter Edging
For a Wide Variety of Applications, Including:
* Golf Containment, Barrier Netting Purposes
* Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball Containment Netting Purposes
* Lacrosse, Hockey Barrier Net Installations
* Landfill, Debris, Leaf Netting
* Warehouse, Rack Netting
* Spectator, Aviary Net Applications
* General Multi-Sport Netting (+1” Diameter Objects)
* 100% PolyPro Nets Feature 4 Units of UV Stabilizer & Appearance/Texture Similarities to Nylon
* Hang/Install From Vertical Poles, Cables/Wires, Structures, Fences/Trees, Hooks
HELPFUL NOTE: When using netting as a Golf Impact/Driving/Hitting panel, it's highly advised to utilize a secondary reinforcement mesh or target for the primary impact zone. Over time there is disproportional wear from impacting the “central” area.
To Order poles please click here (for 10' x 20' net you would want 3 ea. 10' poles)
See "How to Install this Product" tab or click here for installation options (the 10' x 10' net on this page was installed using #60 Braided Nylon Twine shown in these instructions)
How to Install this Product
Golf Netting 2nd order
This is a great product and very well made
Basement golf net
I used this to make a golf net in my basement. I hung it from the rafters (9' high). Worked out great.
Exactly what we needed to protect our sky lights!