10' x 20' Baseball Netting
- Recommended Hardware
- How to Install this Product
To block closely-impacted baseballs, whether it be for general barrier purposes or for protecting areas that are close to a tee/batter, you'll need to use netting that has a mesh size of 1-3/4" or smaller. This 1-1/2" mesh netting panel is a good value "off-the-shelf" option for baseball and many multipurpose applications.
Netting Dimensions: 10’ high X 20’ wide
Features: High-Tenacity 2.5mm X 1-1/2” (#36 HTPP≈160 lb./twine) Square Mesh Polypropylene Netting (UV stabilized), Raschel Knotless Mesh Construction, 5/32" Serged Rope Perimeter Edging
For a Wide Variety of Applications, Including:
* Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball Containment Netting Purposes
* Lacrosse, Hockey Barrier Net Installations
* Landfill, Debris, Leaf Netting
* Warehouse, Rack Netting
* Spectator, Aviary Net Applications
* General Multi-Sport Netting (+2" Diameter Objects)
* 100% PolyPro Nets Feature 4 Units of UV Stabilizer & Appearance/Texture Similarities to Nylon
* Hang/Install From Vertical Poles, Cables/Wires, Structures, Fences/Trees, Hooks
Exactly what we wanted!
We were looking for an inexpensive but effective and long lasting way to put a net up behind our basketball hoop! We got great advice when emailing, and quick too, thank you!
Good quality product. Quick shipping. I've bought several things from them in the past and they all have been great!