Custom Batting Cage Facility Netting
Gourock specializes in the supply of custom netting productions, built per-order to meet your custom sizing requirements. Featuring the highest quality material, DuPont® Type 66-728 Twisted-Knotted Nylon, the custom netting products we ship out to our customers are 100% Made in the USA with expert craftsmanship. Many commercial sports training establishments require netting for a variety of different uses, and with Gourock.com these types of nets can be fabricated to match the custom dimensions and sizes needed for the area. A very popular type of netting construction for indoor sports facilities is as an enclosure to block/contain baseballs and softballs, especially if the facility is going to be offering batting practice and pitching/fielding practice.
Most people are accustomed to seeing the common batting cage netting “tunnel” design, which incorporates side walls, end panels, and a ceiling net. This sort of enclosure design allows for hit and thrown balls to be well contained within a particular area. Gourock.com offers custom built batting cage enclosure nets that are available to order online according to any particular height, width, and length needed. We offer our Online Batting Cage Netting Calculator to make your sourcing as efficient as possible, and there are 3 different twine thicknesses to consider having the enclosure built from (#21, #36, and heaviest #72 twine thicknesses).
However we also supply very customized enclosure nets as well, and have incorporated many different types of features into the finished product, including:
- overlapping entrance doors/flaps
- customized end panels
- customized tapered, angled, and notched shapes
- additional rope lines where requested
- #36 X 1-3/4″ knotted nylon netting
- a custom “open end” end panel, since the netting is being installed right next to a concrete wall/barrier
- a pair of custom overlapping entrance areas (5′ netting overlap) on the right and left side panels
- a customized flap/door incorporated into the end panel for use with their pitching mound when needed
- extra wide width sizing to create an overall larger enclosure area
We invite any sports facility manager to contact Gourock about custom netting needs, and we offer a convenient online option to forward us any drawings or sketches that you’d like to have looked-at and quoted!